An institution is the sculptor who can create the person you want to be. Our planning to create a person is supported by strategic vision, high mission and active creativity for achievement of goals. Knowledge is one aspect of 'wealth' and the other important aspect of 'wealth' which Scholars emphasizes very strongly on is the good health. Health and fitness go hand in hand, and the focus of the management on the importance on the sports is visible in the huge infrastructure which has been created for those whom sports is a passion. The management has gone all out to create facilities which are probably one of the best in north India and it will not be an exaggeration to say that the Scholars campus boasts of sports facilities compared to the best in the country.
The attitude and interest of our management in promoting excellence in Teacher Education is reflected. We do have well-furnished classrooms, Multipurpose Hall and provisions for both indoor and outdoor games to bring out all round development for future teachers. We Have College Association, PTA & Alumni Associations. The Alumni have registered 100% passes with many University Ranks for the past years.
We have a sole motto of rolling out trained teachers with good personality so that they help to make a healthy society and Nation. The college is run by highly experienced management and staff with a spirit of service before self.
DR. ASADULLAH KHAN : SECRETARY
Dr. Asadullah Khan, Chairman and CEO: Fatima Degree College (Permanent Affiliated to Govt. of Bihar & MMHA & P. (2010- till date) 10Years.Chairman and CEO: Al-Fatima Educational Society B. Ed College.(Affiliated to Patliputra University, Patna). (2010- till date) 10Years. Organizer and Host: Various Lectures in Aligarh Muslim University Old Boy’s Association ,Bihar at Fatima Degree College, Patna, Bihar. Secretary: Fatima Degree College (Permanent Affiliated to Govt. of Bihar & MMHA & P. Secretary: Al-Fatima Educational Society B. Ed College. (Affiliated to Patliputra University, Patna). Secretary: Al-Fatima Educational Society. Secretary: KRCN of Maulana Mazharul Haque A & P University, Patna. Coordinator: Jamia Millia Islamia, (A Central University, New Delhi) (B. Ed in Distance Mode) * The Only Centre in Bihar. Coordinator: MANUU, (A Central University, Hyderabad) (B.Ed in Distance Mode) * The Only Centre in Bihar. Member: Senate (Maulana Mazharul Haque Arabic & Persian University), Patna. Member: Syndicate (Maulana Mazharul Haque Arabic & Persian University), Patna. Member: Finance Committee (Maulana Mazharul Haque Arabic & Persian University), Patna. Guest Lecturer: Fatima Degree College and Al-Fatima Educational Society B. Ed College. Proprietor: Computer Zone, Patna.(1996 -till date). Co-Founder and Board Member: INFINITY PUBLISHERS. Ran Franchisee of Tata InfoPath of Tata Sons, Patna.(2001-2004). Physics Facilitator at Patna Coaching World. (1999-2010).Political Analyst: CNN News 18 Urdu. Dr. Asadullah Khan has Enrolled for Post Doctorate Fellowship at Singhania University. He has completed Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Education , Master in Education (M. Ed), Master in Computer Application (MCA), Master in Business Administration (M.B.A). E-Mail: email@example.com
DR. KAJAL JETHANAND SADHWANI : PRINCIPAL AND PROFESSOR
Master of Arts(English),PhD in Political Science,Master of Arts(Political Science), Master of Education, Bachelor of Education, Bachelor of Arts(Political Science).
• Awarded “A.M.A Shri Rarnanbhai Patel Shreshtha Shikshak Award” in 2014 by Ahmedabad Management Association
1. Kajal Sadhwani, 2015, 'Teachers need to adopt Motherly Attitude Towards Children at School" Academic Discovery Review- The Referred International Journal, Publisher- Dr. Praful Pansuriya ;World Development Education and Charitable Trust- Rajesar(Gujarat), ISSN - 2395-3136, Issue-I September-2015 Page No. 57-64.
2. Kajal Sadhwani, 2015, "Humanism as an Ideology Love and Show Enduring Patience With the Children" Academic Discovery Review- The Referred International Journal, Publisher- Dr. Praful Pansuriya ;World Development Education and Charitable Trust- Rajesar(Gujarat), ISSN - 2395-3136, Issue-I September-2015 Page No. 68-76.
3. Dr. Kajal Sadhwani, 2020, “Human Rights And Children - A Study With Special Reference To Corporal Punishment And Its Effects In Schools Of Surat City.”, ISBN-978-93-5416-070-7
4. Dr. Kajal Sadhwani, 2020, “Human Rights And Women A Study Of The Adjustment Problems Of Married And Unmarried Women Teachers Working In The Primary And The Secondary Schools Of Surat City.”, ISBN- 978-93-5416-264-0
5. Dr. Kajal Jethanand Sadhwani, 2020, “Experiencing India - Tribals”, ISBN- 978-93-5416-498-9
6. Dr. Kajal Jethanand Sadhwani, 2020, “Experiencing India - External Borders”, ISBN- 978-93-5416-601-3
7. Dr. Kajal Jethanand Sadhwani, 2020, “Political Theory”, ISBN- 978-93-5416-821-5
8. Dr. Kajal Sadhwani, Dr. Asadullah Khan, 2020, “Comparative Politics And International Relations”, ISBN- 978-93-5416-574-0
9. Dr. Kajal Jethanand Sadhwani, 2020, “Ancient Indian Political Thought And Institutions”, ISBN- 978-93-5416-711-9
INFINITY PUBLICATIONS: http://infinityjournals.epizy.com/
© 2018 Fatima Degree College. All Rights Reserved | Powered by Creation Media